Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Reid Family Reunion

This year Luca and I were in charge of his family reunion.  And boy was it SO fun! No sarcasm, seriously, I had the best time being able to spend chill relaxed time with the family.  (Other then the fact that little Gabey cried through the whole picture session and was fine after, GEEZ Gabe!)
Since last year, there are 4 new members to our family. The twins, Ruby and Hazel, (9 months), Gabey Baby, (3 months), and Eleanor Charlotte, (2 months). Luca doesn't really have a nick name for any of his nieces or nephews, except for Eleanor, her calls her Charleanor.  Weird, I know, but we still love him.

The meals were great. The company was great.  And best of all, we get to do this every year! Well, the reunion anyway.  We will gladly leave the planning up to the others for the next couple of years.


I love how all "the kids" truly have their own personalities. And they love each other so much.  It is so nice to have in-laws that love and respect me and each other.  

1 comment:

  1. This looks great baby! Good job! I'm totally loving this.

    ReplyDelete