Thursday, March 21, 2013

Eating Out

Why it's it that I can do so well at eating right at home, but when I go to a restaurant I always easy crap?

My VT came over yesterday night and ended up staying for a little over an hour. It was a wonderful visit, but left very little time to make dinner. So Luca and I went to Noodles and Company. And instead of getting a nice salad with dressing on the side like I had planned, I got a big plate of Japanese Pan noodles. Ugh! I have NO will power when it comes to eating out. I just wasn't the good stuff!

The great thing about yesterday was Gabe and I got to play with some friends. I'm so terribly bad at staying in contact with people throughout the week. So we did a pop by visit to a friend that turned into a trip to WINCO and a couple hours of the grown ups talking and the kid playing. It was fabulous! And made me realize I miss having social interaction. So we continued the trend today with play group in our ward. Which was fun as well. I just hope I can keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment